This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum + car, bonus, benefits|
Commercial Manager (Facilities Management)
Up to £65,000 plus 10% bonus, car/car allowance, healthcare
Cambridge with UK travel
Commercial Manager required to join a leading facilities management company on a prestigious site based in Cambridge.
You will be an experienced Commercial Manager with experience of working within the facilities management or construction sector with knowledge of working on FM Contracts, NEC and JCT.
Working as the commercial lead on the contract, you will be a great negotiator able to present to key stakeholders such as the Client, General Manager, Project Teams and the Support Services teams and gain buy in and educate them on best practice and effective operating procedures in order to deliver a successful contract for the client.
You will have the following experience:
* Manage the information from the contract and cvonducting the monthly payment processes, ensuring all accruals and liabilities are identified and combined into Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR)
* Preparing the monthly reports and management accounts, taking into account WIP and contract debt.
* Managing variations and payments, issuing variations, contra charges, change notices and formal notices.
* Sub-contractor payments and closing final accounts.
* Monitoring and managing the Pre-Qualification Process (PQQ) with the procurement team.
* Forecasting and reporting, maintaining contract compliance and monthly cost/value reconciliations.
* Able to manage contract claims, read T's and C's and negotiate with the client, suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Managing PFI Contract to avoid financial penalties delivering forecasts, profit and loss and procurement reports.
You will be based from Cambridge with 1 day in the Midlands Office.
This role is paying up to £65,000 plus car/car allowance plus bonus and healthcare.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company on a prestigious contract for one of the UK's leading and credible service providers.