|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
Bid Co-ordinator required to join a growing facilities service provider based in Bristol.
Are you creative in your writing style, love researching and work to detail with great communication skills, then we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for a Bid Co-ordinator to help manage a valuable part of the bid process in order to develop an efficient system.
Reporting to the Bid Manager/BDM, you will be responsible for the following:
* Lead generation research
* Pre-Qualification Questionnaire completion (PQQ)
* Managing Sub contractor quotation process
* Chasing subcontractors to ensure quotes are returned on time and to spec
* Logging, tracking and updating the tender file for Bid/No Bid
* Preparing presentation material and slides
* Formatting content to a high standard ready for submission and organising printing, binding, postage or uploads
* Organising client events and business development activities to include exhibitions etc.
* Tender updates and monitoring tender portals
* General administration for the business development function to include reports, expenses, bookings etc.
There are several elements to this role and you are going to need the following skills and enjoy doing them as they will make up a large part of your role and we want you to be happy in your role.
Researching, communication with colleagues and subcontractors, working under pressure to deadlines and creating stunning bid documents and presentations are all key skills for this role.
The Bid Co-ordinators role offers a salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits.
This is an urgent new vacancy to assist with the growth of the company.