Soft Services Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Sector||Facilities ManagementFacilities Management - Estates & Facilities Management|
|Salary||£55000 - £62000 per annum + benefits, car|
Support Services Manager/Soft Services Manager
Up to £62,000 plus benefits
Our client is a leading facilities service provider who supply facilities management services to public and private sector clients across the world. Well respected, they pride themselves on investing in their employees and deliver a clear message on vision and service delivery. As a result of their continued success, they are looking for a Support Services Manager/Soft Services Manager to lead a team of managers on a prestigious client contract based from North London.
You will have previous experience leading a team of managers delivering the following services, cleaning, catering, security, administration support, helpdesk, transportation, stores and print.
These services are provided to the client via a mix of self-delivery and contractor management. There is a good relationship with the external contractors and a team of engaged managers who will work as part of your team.
You will have previously managed the mentioned services on a large scale, with responsibility for large scale workforces, ideally in a hospital, education or MOD setting.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Management of the day to day operation and planning and implementing strategy for continuous improvement and be able to demonstrate previous experience
* Recruitment and training
* Managing P&L, reporting into the General Manager
* Deliver in depth reports to the senior management team
* Develop the client relationship and work as one team
* Ensure the contract is run in line with legislation and contract adherence
* Review the labour resource and maximise the utilisation across all service streams
* Prepare solutions and quotes for additional works and service streams
* Ensure adherence to health and safety and productive work practices at all times
Experience of managing in a unionised environment a distinct advantage as is service provider experience, however, not essential.
Management qualifications or membership to a related association such as BIFM, IFMA, BICS or RICS advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic leader to join a reputable service provider and make a difference.
This role offers a salary up to £62,000 plus benefits and a great working environment and career.
This is an urgent, permanent role.