Contract Manager - Fabric Midlands
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||Facilities ManagementFacilities Management - Estates & Facilities Management|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits|
£40,000 - £45,000 plus car + benefits
Contract Manager is required to join a leading facilities service provider on a large, multi-disciplinary, hard services contract based from Birmingham.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is exceptionally client focused and can manage and lead a team engineers and subcontractors to deliver refurbishment programmes and small works projects, primarily focusing on fabric works.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Day to day management of the client relationship
* Targeted to deliver growth and continuous improvement in service delivery
* Innovative solution design
* Manage project budgets and subcontractor
* Provide and manage quotes for additional works
* Scope of works
* Manage WIP
* Recruitment, training and development of staff to include 121's and performance reviews
* Generate additional business within the contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and driven manager with previous experience of managing large teams of engineers across a multi-faceted contract.
You will have a strong management style and adaptable to the various stakeholders. You will be dynamic and able to adapt to the changing working environments and budgetary constraints of the client.
You will ideally hold NEBOSH OR IOSH health and safety qualification and ideally hold a carpentry, , construction, mechanical, electrical qualification or HNC/HND in Building Services or Facilities Management.
Membership to a professional body would be distinct advantage