This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Sector||Facilities ManagementFacilities Management - Estates & Facilities Management|
|Salary||£50000 - £53000 per annum + pension, flexible benefits package|
|Start Date||Dependent on candidate notice|
Our Client is a leading globally renowned University with a rich heritage of academic excellence. Its sprawling Campus includes many iconic, heritage buildings as well as state of the art research facilities.
Being one of the leading research Universities in the world and at the forefront of technology they have set themselves ambitious Carbon and Energy targets. The Energy Manager will provide expertise and direction to the University in order to help them achieve those goals.
In addition, you will be responsible for activities such as;
- Advising the University on legislation and regulations across energy and utilities.
- Manage Utilities budget ensuring best value from suppliers.
- Contract management of EPC contracts
- Identify sources of funding for energy projects internally and externally.
- Identify and implement areas of training for the Estates team relating to energy management
- Data analysis and management, producing detailed reports.
- Identifying Energy projects.
The role is based in central London, coming with a salary up to £53,000 plus an excellent flexible benefits package. You will work closely with a highly passionate and skilled estates team on many exciting projects and can look forward to a meaningful and varied role.
To apply in the strictest of confidence please send your CV to Sean Sexton from Hexagon FM through the adverts Link.