Air Conditioning Engineer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Area||Gloucestershire, EnglandSomerset, England|
|Sector||Facilities ManagementFacilities Management - Engineers and Supervisors|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum + van, pension, benefits, overtime|
|Start Date||Dependent on candidate notice|
Our client are an inspiring, socially conscious engineering company who are known to look after their staff.
Due to continued growth they now seek an experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to carry out air conditioning and refrigeration servicing on A/C, chiller and ventilation plant on a portfolio of buildings in Bristol
- Carry out PPM and extra works
- Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspection of A/C and Refrigeration services, plant and systems.
- Execution of maintenance and corrective tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works in line with agreed KPI's and SLA's..
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by management.
- C&G level 2
- F Gas & ODS regulations Category 1
- SMSTS (Training available if required)
- Good Understanding of Statutory Compliance.
Salaries in the region of £32-£35k
Life & medical insurance
Discounted gym memberships
Eye & Dental car & high-street vouchers