|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||£15000 - £18000 per annum + benefits|
£15,000 - £18,000 plus benefits
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a growing company based on the outskirts of Worcester.
Part of a small team, you will be a self-motivated and customer focused Sales Administrator to support the Sales Director on a day to day basis to assist with the smooth running of the business.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Typing quotations and sending them out to customers
* Recording quotes on a spreadsheet for progress tracking
* Answering customer calls and relaying messages to the relevant teams
* Calls to customer to check progress and provide ETA's.
* Collating information to be sent for sales opportunities
* Viewing portals for new opportunities and sending them to the sales director
* Sending emails to customers, suppliers etc to confirm meetings/queries
You must have a great telephone manner and be proficient at using Microsoft office packages such as outlook, word, excel (for data entry).
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to progress. Some training will be provided on bespoke systems and industry knowledge.
This is a friendly team and you must be able to work as part of a team and work unsupervised from time to time.
This role is paying in the region of £15,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience.
Immediate start available for handover for the right candidate.