|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Job Sector||Facilities ManagementFacilities Management - Bids, Tenders and Estimating|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
Bid Writer/ Bid Manager
Negotiable dependant on experience
Experienced Bid Writer/ Bid Manager required to join a leading Facilities Service Provider as part of their established and successful team. You will have previous experience writing bids from the facilities, building services or construction sector.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Writing accurate and precise bids, taking into account the clients specification and interpreting the company's skills and experience
* Updating the bid library with new documents relating to compliance, environmental, HR and health and safety policies
* Completing PQQ's and RFIs within timeframes
* Forming relationships with internal key stakeholders to pull together knowledge from experts within the business
* Monitoring bid and tender portals and updating trackers on current bids, outcomes and new prospects working closely with the Business Development Manager
* Research the local market to gain valuable insight into client drivers
* Able to write, design and create accurate and clear documentation in a prompt times frames
* Co-ordinate with local printers to ensure all bids are completed, printed and delivered within the specified deadlines
* Travel to client sites with the business development team on occasions
You will have a keen eye for detail with great creative writing skills and accuracy with grammar and punctuation.
Able to work as part of a team and manage time frames, you will be responsible for chasing outstanding information from your team of experts throughout the business.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to work as part of a vibrant and successful team.
This role offers a salary which is negotiable, dependent on experience plus benefits.