Fire Systems Manager (Active or Passive)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Sector||Facilities ManagementFacilities Management - Estates & Facilities Management|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + generous benefits package|
Fire System Manager (Active or Passive)
£40,000 - £50,000 Dependent on experience
Fire Systems Package Manager required to join a prestigious contract for a Facilities Service Provider based in London. You will be responsible for managing the fire systems throughout a healthcare facility to ensure they comply with legislation and best practice. A time served specialist in this area, you will have experience of managing either active or passive fire systems, or ideally both.
* Fire Manager across the whole estate
* Update on any new policy and ensure changes are implemented and communicated
* Maintain the sites Building Fire Log Books and Fire Equipment Register
* Monitor, manage and implement equipment maintenance records, ensuring accuracy
* Build relationships with the Fire Officer, complete fire risk assessments
* Audit competence of engineers and specialist contractors
* Day to day monitoring of the fire systems
* Continuous improvement on standards and ways of working, implementing changes
* Manage any incidents relating to fire and complete the necessary paperwork
This is a great opportunity for you to join a leading FM service provider, who value their teams, offer great benefits and working environments and to make a positive contribution to one of our capitals major hospitals.
This role offers a competitive salary between £40,000 - £50,000 plus a generous and varied benefits package.