Regional Manager - Hard Services
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Area||Derbyshire, EnglandManchester, EnglandWest Midlands, England|
|Salary||£65000 - £85000 per annum + car/allowance, benefits, bonus|
Regional Business Unit Manager - Hard Services/M&E
UK - Location Flexible
£65,000 - £85,000
Do you have a strong business development and operational management skills? Have you got a track record for consistent business growth in facilities maintenance? If this sound like you, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Unit Lead to build and grow a regional business unit from a standing start. You will need lots of experience, market knowledge and some exceptional business development skills, coupled with a strong background in operational and drive and determination. In return, you will join a worldwide organisation with a fabulous reputation for valuing their staff and a great service offering.
* New business development skills
* Strong operational management experience managing a technical workforce covering static and mobile maintenance
* Mobilisation skills
* Financial management with full P&L responsibility
* Implementation of SLA's and KPI's
* Recruitment, retention and training
* Update business pipeline and ensure a healthy pipeline
You will hold a degree in a relevant discipline (such as Facilities Management, Building Services Engineering or Construction).
* At least 5 years' experience within FM at Management Level
* Minimum 8 years' experience within the FM industry
* Industry membership would be a distinct advantage such as MBIFM, CIBSE, IET, RICS etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience facilities professional to carve a fantastic career within a reputable, global business.
This role offers an excellent benefits package, along with a competitive salary of £65,000 - £85,000 plus car.