Project Manager - North Or Midlands
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Area||Derbyshire, EnglandManchester, England|
|Sector||Facilities ManagementFacilities Management - Projects|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, benefits|
Project Manager - Fit Out - Joinery Bias
North / Midlands
Up to £50K plus car, benefits
Project Manager with experience in managing large scale commercial fit out projects in the following environments: Commercial Offices, Schools, Manufacturing Facilities, Universities and Student Accommodation.
You will have a strong project management background with experience managing projects in the area's listed above. You will ideally have a joinery background or strong all round construction background. Previously managed projects up to £1m.
You will be responsible for the following working as part of a large extended projects division:
* Appointing and managing supply chain to include product suppliers and contractors
* Vetting and approving contractors
* Contract negotiation
* Managing project time lines and budgets
* Health and Safety
* Client liaison
* Ordering materials and co-ordinating timelines for contractors and specialist works
* Carrying out tender exercises to source new contractors
* Contract review meetings to monitor performance
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Strong commercial acumen
* Quality control and health and safety and CDM compliance
* Leading and assisting with contract enforcement, evaluating non-conformance, dispute resolution and other remedies.
* Implementing and managing document control procedures
* Managing risk register and advising on potential risk to the business.
You will hold a Health and Safety certification such as SMTS, CSCS Managerial Level, NEBOSH or IOSH and ideally joinery or construction qualifications.
This role is a permanent role as part of a leading Facilities Management and Construction Provider with great career opportunities. You should be a great team player and a confident leader with good communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
This role is paying in the region of £50k plus car/allowance and an attractive benefits package with you would expect from a large service provider.
You must be prepared to travel with the role within the Region. Location is negotiable dependent on the right candidate.